Question

LTU License Scope

• 19 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,
I would like to know whether IFS provide pre-defined LTU permission sets with its scope for App10? or customer needs to create a LTU permission set and share it back to IFS to activate as an LTU?

If IFS provide standard LTU permission sets, where we can get them?
if customer needs to create LTU permission sets, How do we know scope of it? Can we add any windows for this scope or is there any rule to check?

Appriciate the responses & Thank you.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Thieuban 

you need to define with a consultant the scope at first. Then the customer have to create the permission set as usual and provide it to a IFS consultant. The consultant generates the LTU permission set, which need to be imported to IFS.

The customer can’t generate it. Changes are not possible in a LTU permission set.

That is the process I know. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @Link ,

Thank you. I am aware about the process. I would like to know, if we create a permission set for LTU, how do we know, that how many windows that we can include ?
For example: If we create Purchase Requisitioner Permission Set, can we add any number of IFS windows under that? is there any limitations or how do we know it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Thieuban 

there shoul be a limit. You have to define it with the customer and a IFS consultant. 

Basicly you can create a LTU permission set for each screen (window).  

Make with the customer a list of all screens you need in the LTU permission set and create a IFS case.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @Link ,

Thank you. So, where I can get the limit and details about it? Is there any standard documentation? As I know, IFS does pre-defined LTUs for Aurena. I am not sure about IFS App10. Appriciate your support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Thieuban 

I recommend you to create a list with all screens you need, grant these in a permission set and provide it to IFS. They will check and generate it. In case of issues they will contact you. 

I don’t have a document with all requirements, unfortunately.