Solved

Lobbies with Filters

• 13 June 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

We are using IFS Apps 10, UPD 11 (Moving to Update 15 soon) via EE. I am wanting to create a Lobby with a Filter but unsure if this is possible.

I want the User to have a Filter on the page that allows them to change the data showing in the Lobby Elements based on the Selection they make. 

Is this possible and if so, how do I go about achieving it? 

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Link 27 June 2022, 15:17

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @lisa.gilesAB 

yes, it is possible.

You can create a parameter like this:

For example:

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Is there any guides / tutorials on this? I have a Custom Field (CF$_Field_Service_Managers) that I want the user to be able to filter on but I cannot get this to work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @lisa.gilesAB 

do you get any error messages?

If yes, could you post it, please?

Maybe you can also post your sql code.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

If you have a custom field ensure that you access on the custom view. They end with _CFV.

My custom field in this case is “CF$_C_STOCK_LEVEL “ and the parameter name is '$Quantity$'.

For example:

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Thank you :) I was being an idiot and had missed the ‘ before and after the field! Thank you so much! Such a simple fix! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Sorry, another question. Can these filters be set to have ALL or multiple options? 

it is now working if I enter one Manager but could I do it so I can see results for all within that field or multiple?

The field contains 4 Options. 

Thanks in advance :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @lisa.gilesAB 

a multiple option and drop down lists are not possible unfortunately. 

But if you want to see all objects then you can use the NVL function.

For example:

CONTRACT like NVL('$SITE$','%')

If the parameter field of your lobby is empty, then it will show you all objects.