Question

issue with automatic emailing of collective customer invoice via report rule and route to connect

• 17 November 2021
  • 0 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

We have IFS v 8.0 SP1. We encountered an issue following the modification of the check password from an AD to another where ids are differents.

We saw, in the help, that we can use a table to map old ID to new one and that what we’ve done before modifying the “Active Directory user integration configuration”.

We can now connect with the check on the new active directory. the issue is not on this subject but on automatic emailing of collective customer invoice by report rules via “route to connect”.

We can’t find where the issue is so no possibility to fix it.

I would like to go another way to email via “PDF_REPORT_CREATED”. It would work but the parameters are not correctly fullfilled and so I don’t have the recipient to whom send the email.

I search in documentation and find that I can fix this issue by modifying CustomerOrderCollIvc.rdf and using Pdf_Report_Event_Param_API.New_Parameter ('&VIEW', 'PDF_EVENT_PARAM_1', 'STRING', recipient_); but when I execute the rdf to install the corrected rep in IFS, compilation failed with “PLS-00201: l'identificateur 'PDF_REPORT_EVENT_PARAM_API' doit être déclaré”. I search for this API in my sqldevelopper and don’t find it.

Is it normal ?

do you know another way to correct the parameter for the event ?

do you have an idea why the fulfillment of the table to map old User ID with new one leads in an issue on sending automaticaly via report rule and route to connect ?

thank you in advance for your anwers.

Have a good day

Nathalie Reneleau

This topic has been closed for comments