Question

Is it possible to make a custom view searchable within a persistence custom field?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Greetings, IFS Community.

In PLSQL developer, I am able to query a custom view that I created using IFS Developer.

However, when I attempt to build a reference custom field, I am unable to locate the view.

Do you have any suggestions?

create or replace view zetec_operator as
select ORDER_NO,CONTRACT,EMPLOYEE_ID,
COMPANY_EMP_API.GET_NAME(COMPANY,EMPLOYEE_ID) FULL_NAME,
ZETEC_BASE_UTIL_CUSTOM_API.GET_PERSON_ID(ZETE1APP.COMPANY_EMP_API.GET_NAME(COMPANY,EMPLOYEE_ID)) PERSON_ID
FROM shop_oper_clocking
where clocking_type ='Labor'
and contract ='SNO90'
group by order_no,contract,employee_id,ZETE1APP.COMPANY_EMP_API.GET_NAME(COMPANY,EMPLOYEE_ID)
order by order_no
WITH   read only;
comment on table ZETEC_OPERATOR is 'LU=MrbHead^PROMPT=EMPLOYEECLOCK^MODULE=CHMGMT^TABLE=SHOP_OPER_CLOCKING_TAB^';
comment on column ZETEC_OPERATOR.ORDER_NO is 'DATATYPE=VARCHAR2(100)^PROMPT=ORDER_NO^FLAGS=A---L^';
comment on column ZETEC_OPERATOR.CONTRACT is 'DATATYPE=VARCHAR2(100)^PROMPT=CONTRACT^FLAGS=A---L^';
comment on column ZETEC_OPERATOR.EMPLOYEE_ID is 'DATATYPE=NUMBER^PROMPT=EMPLOYEE_ID^FLAGS=A---L^';
comment on column ZETEC_OPERATOR.FULL_NAME is 'DATATYPE=VARCHAR2(100)^PROMPT=FULL_NAME^FLAGS=A---L^';
comment on column ZETEC_OPERATOR.PERSON_ID is 'DATATYPE=VARCHAR2(100)^PROMPT=PERSON_ID^FLAGS=A---L^';

I am not able to find the view by searching using LIST

How can I make the view "zetec_operator" appear in the list of options?

The Dictionary Cache has already been refreshed.

Are there any other steps I am missing?

Thanks,

JL

0 replies

Be the first to reply!