Skip to main content

Hi All

I wanted to know in IFS cloud is there any facility to store synchronous calls requests/responses in application messages for the IFS End points.

I don’t have an example that I could check at the moment, but in IFS 10, there used to be an option. Check this page for more information

Configure Servers (ifs.com)

Search for ifs.persistSynchronousMessages or ifs.enableApplicationMessageStat if you also care about outbound messages.

Hi Remo,

Thanks for the quick reply and the information you provided i am also aware from IFS 10 prospective. But want i want to know is there any similar setup from IFS cloud prospective. if i look at same severs screen in IFS cloud 23R2 we don’t have those options.

Or for these kind of things do we need contact Cloud operations team a middle tier is containerized.

The table where IFS10 stored those properties still exists.

The user interface for it can be found here: Solution Manager > Integration > IFS Connect > JSF Properties > IFS Properties

Maybe if you put those properties there it works. It doesn’t seem to be documented though. I guess it wouldn’t hurt if IFS would document this a bit more.

Hi Remo,

Thanks for the information.

Suggest one feed back if IFS provided the list values to the property name and value it could be good.

I created a record in IFS properties like below.

After that i triggered a synchronous message but i can’t see the entry in the application message so do we need to  enable this property ifs.enableApplicationMessageStat as well.

After setting up these proprieties do we need to restart the J2EE sever in middle tier in cloud also like how we do in APPS10