Skip to main content

Hi Can anyone help me on following error in Apps8, When do i kill the session of the users the below error occurs, Finally restart the services of middleware only works

Ifs.Fnd.FndSystemException: Your User Profile cannot be loaded.

Personal settings will not be applied and any changes to these will not be persisted. ---> Ifs.Fnd.FndSystemException: Unexpected error while calling server method ManageMyUserProfile/LoadMyUserProfile ---> Ifs.Fnd.FndServerFaultException: Unable to get database connection. (weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourceDisabledException: Pool fndbas is Suspended, cannot allocate resources to applications..)

weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourceDisabledException: Pool fndbas is Suspended, cannot allocate resources to applications..

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.HandleHttpSuccessResult(HttpWebResponse result, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, String operation, FndBodyType responseBodyType, Object responseBody)

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync)

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(String intface, String operation, Object requestBody, Object responseBody, FndRequestContext requestContext, Boolean forcedSync)

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.Activity.FndActivityContext.Invoke(String intface, String operation, Object request, Object response)

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.Activity.FndActivityCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(Object body)

at Ifs.Fnd.UserProfile.ServerInterface.Ifs.Fnd.UserProfile.IManageMyUserProfile.LoadMyUserProfile(Boolean useEncoding, ClientProfileValue clientProfileValueCondition)

at Ifs.Fnd.UserProfile.FndUserProfile.LoadUserProfile()

Hi Aravindhan,

Is your admin server moving to a suspended state? before restarting the services did you check the server status?

Thanks for you reply , Due to emergency of production DB down, Missed to watch the server status,

Incase admin server moving to suspended state, What action need to be taken, Appreciate your reply. 

You can run the start_as_server script and mention AdminServer as the input to start, if it didn’t go the running state I think there could be other problems, which need investigations, probably Managed server deployment issues or corruptions. 

Hi, Thanks for your reply. Found the different error  logs in Managed server

####<2 Mar, 2021 9:39:45 AM IST> <Error> <HTTP> <Hostname> <ManagedServer1> <tACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '12' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <eaca8ea5-7a95-4d39-9671-99e578e3a54d-009b96a2> <1614658185615> <BEA-101019> <tServletContext@20075746060app:ifsapp module:/fndext path:null spec-version:3.0 version:2020-07-26_08.02.14]] Servlet failed with an IOException
java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Warning> <FndOracleLoginModule> <> <ManagedServer1> <lACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '12' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1614664586041> <BEA-000000> <Password has expired.

ExecuteThread: '6' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1614659874107> <BEA-000000> <The account is locked.> 

I think the log is reflecting the fact that you tried to kill the session, anyways killing sessions is not advisable, do you often try to kill sessions ? Is it because of some other issue you face?

Thanks for your reply ,Yes your right, I had a problem one of the user not able to login to IFS, I have verified in database level and find his user ID previous session has not been disconnected form the instance, I have find the SID and SERIAL no of the particular session , After that the problem started in the application.

I remember this same issue facing last 6 months around 5 to 6 times.  And one more thing after enabling the  case - Sensitive for logon passwords this type of issue started