Question

IFS Cloud - Version 22.1.6 - When I click on "Recently Visited Pages" option, We could see blank page not the pages that we have visited.

• 11 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

IFS Cloud - Version 22.1.6 - When I click on "Recently Visited Pages" option, We could see blank page not the pages that we have visited.

5 replies

Badge +1

Same for us 22r2

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

We have a few users this is happening for as well.

Cloud version is 22R2 SU7.

It is the same in both Edge and Chrome for these users.
Anyone found the source of the issue?

Br Hans

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi all,

I tested this scenario in the latest IFS Cloud version of 22.2.14 and this issue cannot be seen. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi all,

I tested this scenario in the latest IFS Cloud version of 22.2.14 and this issue cannot be seen. 

Hello Ashen,

We are on 22R2 SU7 and have close to 800 users and it is only some of them that are experiencing this issue. For the rest, it is working just as it should.

If it was all at once, we could understand it, but this seems to appear rather random,

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hello,

This one is solved, and for anyone else that has similar issue, please add the permission set FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN to the permission set that all users have, and the “Recently visited pages” will start to work for everyone,
Br