Question

IFS Cloud Rest Event Action type REST Call empty Validated Payload

• 23 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I am setting up a custom event type Rest Call and I have two different problems:

• Validate Payload is empty
    I set a validated payload field as {"status":"&NEW:ROWSTATE"}. I also set it as {"job_id":"1234"}, but in both cases I check the message generated under Application Messages / Notifications and it doesn't seem to have a payload at all. The contents of “Event_rest.txt” file under section Input Message Data is always empty. This is either a bug where Validated Payload is not being sent or I am missing something important…

• I couldn't make the Rest Attachment work either. It at least attaches the file I provide, but doesn't replace the custom event variables in the file such as {"status":"&NEW:ROWSTATE"}.

PS.: The output message has contents for the server I am making the Rest Call to, which proves the outgoing HTTP call was made.  

Any information on what this might be is appreciated.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I looked into the database and say that there is a message in the corresponding F1 table. That makes me think that the payload is present, but it is not showing on the screen. I will open a ticket with this being an issue.