Question

IFS Cloud Excel Addin

• 11 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Hi all,

I am trying excel migration in ifs cloud 22R1 through excel add in but got stuck while clicking in login button in excel. Can you guess what will be the issue and suggest some method to resolve.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Got stuck as in, do you get an error or Excel hangs?  I have managed to set up the Excel migration for IFS Cloud 22R1 by following the steps in this post.

Badge +2

Yeah I followed the same process but when I was clicking login button no pop up is coming so I want to understand what will be the issue.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello @ZEPCHATPC ,

Could you please check the Prerequisites to run the Excel Add-in from the below mentioned documentation: https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/22r1/070_remote_deploy/400_installation_options/010_data_management/030_data_migration/#prerequisites

* The 64-bit version of Office 2016 or a later version.
* Excel 2016 or a later version of the Office client, if you are testing or running an Office Add-in specifically for this Office desktop clients.
* Supported OS versions are Windows 7,8,10,11.

I hope this helps :)

Badge +2

Yes Ragul my Prerequisites is done properly. And I can see in excel under my addin the IFS Excel Addin and I clicked to insert. Once insert done then it was ask to login as I updated the screenshot above and then the issue when I clicked the login nothing popup is coming to enter login credentials.

Badge +2

Im experiencing same issue, are there any updates on this?