Skip to main content
Solved

IFS Cloud 23R1 Custom Page navigator designer issue '404 Page not found'

• 17 July 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello,

This is my first time at adding a custom page in IFS but I’m encountering an issue.

I built a custom page that is fully set up with a custom projection and custom entity. It behaves exactly as expected and desired in the application config>custom pages section of IFS Cloud. It’s also fully deployed.

When I add it to the navigator, using the same CustomerPriceMatrixPage, it comes up with 404 page not found.

The navigation properties are probably incorrect, as I’ve seen the client default to ‘MpccomNavigator’ but the same result occurs when that is set as the client.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated, its such a small issue but so far nothing seems to have worked.

Thanks,
Bryan

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@bdoucette can you navigate directly to it? You’d expect it to be at <server>/main/ifsapplications/web/page/<projection name>/<page name>

Best regards,

Rukmal

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Rukmal Fernando,

No, I get the same 404 message.

Thanks,
Bryan

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@bdoucette can you clarify what you mean by “Application Config > Custom Pages” please?

Also, can you double check your steps against the Custom Page documentation please?

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/24r1/040_tailoring/225_configuration/200_client_configurations/250_entity_configurations/020_generation_of_custom_pages/

Best regards,

Rukmal

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Rukmal Fernando 

When going to my custom page in SolutionManager>Configuration>PageConfigurations>PageGroupDetails and clicking on ‘Open designer’

I see my custom page, which behaves as expected. I can add rows in my custom entity via this list, and it saves in between sessions, so I think the page itself is created correctly

My issue is adding it to the navigator designer.

Thanks again!
Bryan

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Rukmal Fernando,
I ended up creating a new custom projection, removing the automatically generated one that IFS created, recreated the page, and set this as the navigation parameters.

The above fixed my issue, but I appreciate the communication and help.
Best,
Bryan