Solved

IFS APPS 10 IAL Aurena Lobby Error

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi,

There is an issue in regards to an element that works fine in EE Client but will error in Aurena.

It references Invalid data source definition.

Note - Lobby Element is of type Aurena.

Steps Tried - 

• Alias with ifsinfo for IAL view along side &IAL
  • Refresh Aurena Page Cache and EE Caches
  • Element and Data source are granted to permission set.

Aurena - 

EE - 

Data source element - 

Any advice would be appreciated or please let me know if you need more detail.

Many Thanks,

icon

Best answer by Minoshini Fonseka 30 April 2021, 04:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @WyrAndreM ,

Does the &IAL.WYR_CLOCKED_IN_REP view has any column with a name similar to the alias used in data source?

If so, please make sure to use a name that does not exist as a column name in the
view. Let us know whether it would work ..

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello @WyrAndreM,

Check if there are any common names have been used for a column in &IAL.WYR_CLOCKED_IN_REP view and the alias that is used in data source. If so, please change the names.

Cheers!

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Thank you for the replies I have swapped out the alias to be something that would not be used as per normal for a reference and refreshed Aurena cache but still have the same issue e.g. 

Badge +1

What user account are you using, IFSAPP?

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@WyrAndreM 

I guess, if you just use company_id and emp_no only in data source, you will be able to see the element in Aurena? Did you give such a try?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Using my own account as opposed to IFSAPP and the code for the IAL is as follows - 

CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW &IAL_OWNER..&OBJECT._IAL AS
 SELECT distinct company_id,emp_no
         FROM   &AO..time_pers_diary_clocking_tab
         WHERE account_date BETWEEN TRUNC(sysdate + (NVL(1, 0) / 24) ) -1 AND TRUNC(sysdate + (NVL(1, 0) / 24) ) +1
         AND    proc_status   != 'B'
         AND    in_pers_class != 'F'
         AND    in_stamp BETWEEN (sysdate + (NVL(1, 0) / 24) ) -0.75 AND (sysdate + (NVL(1, 0) / 24) )
         AND    NVL(out_stamp, (sysdate + (NVL(1, 0) / 24) ) +1) > (sysdate + (NVL(1, 0) / 24) )

“ 

Thanks.

Badge +1

Can you run a select statement over the IAL - using the query tool or something else?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I have created a new datasource element and lobby element with 1 column but still get the same results, I can also view this in the SQL query tool. I have created a new IAL looking at company column from company.

EE Client - 

Aurena Client - 

Thanks.

Badge +1

As you are not using the IFSAPP account. It might be worth checking the permission set access (thats assigned to your account) for this Aurena Lobby. The Aurena Lobby has a separate object (from EE) that would need granting. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@WyrAndreM 

Just give a try to change the &IAL.WYR_CLOCKED_IN_EMP to IFSINFO.WYR_CLOCKED_IN_EMP where you have to give the view name in Data Source Designer.

IAL Object Developer

1. Creating the IAL
2.Data Source Designer

IEE

Aurena

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @WyrAndreM,

Just to be sure on who is the user for the IAL owner, you can go through following and confirm it.. :relaxed:

Figure 1 : Default IAL Owner in System Parameters

According to this, it is IFSINFO here.. likewise confirm it and amend the view name.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Thank you, I did try the INFSINFO schema prefix on the Datasource element which didn’t appear to work before i’m not too sure why, I have since retried which has corrected the problem thanks for you help.