Skip to main content

Hello

Our integrator set a permission to all user : IFS_ALL… ? there is not description of the this permission set. Does anyone has a clue of it ?

Thank you

"IFS_ALL" refers to a permission set in the IFS Applications framework that offers complete access to a range of functions. Within IFS Apps, the "IFS_ALL" permission set grants extensive access to various features and operations within the application. This access level is comparable to having full administrative rights and unrestricted control over the application's capabilities. It's important to note that the specific scope and details of the "IFS_ALL" permission set may vary depending on the version and customizations of the IFS Applications in use. This permission set is particularly intended for users who require comprehensive control and management abilities within the IFS application environment. 

Hello Amalsahu,

Thank you for this answer. I’ve set a user with IFS_RO (IFS_Read Only). I was supprissed to see a set a permission granted “indirectly” and among them IFS_all .

I had the same with another permission call FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN.

I really do not understand how it works ?

Hi jnagati,

FND_WEBRUNTIME    - Role needed for a user to logon to IFS Aurena.
FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN    - Role that contains framework functionality for IFS Aurena for a user. FND_WEBRUNTIME is granted this role. -This role is a basic end user role for all IFS Aurena main users.
FND_WEBENDUSER_B2B    - Role that contains framework functionality for IFS Aurena for a Business to Business (B2B) user. FND_WEBRUNTIME is granted this role. This role is a basic end user role for all IFS Aurena B2B users

Please find the link below for all you answered  : https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/21r1/foundation1/010_overview/210_security/045_roles/