Question

How to fine tune projection grants in Aurena?

• 15 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

I do not understand why, in the example below, I cannot fine tune the access to the projection Multipleprepostingwithsourcehandling…

it’s about preposting linked to the Purchase Order. Technically, when the person clicks on Preposting from the PO line, I just want him to see the Preposting in read only. It seems simple, however if I only grant readonly to the related projection below, the user gets a warning message saying it does not have the right to access the projection, so, at the end, he cannot read anything… Which is strange, what’s the point of the read only access? With try and error, I succeed to grant access to the preposting without the possibility to modify it, but it is not reliable at all, as I do not understand what I granted, I maybe opened the door to something else.

I also went on this view and checked the “Manage Grants By Command” that is apparently made for that, but for this specific projection, it’s empty ...

And why the pages listed here does not match the pages listed from App10 on the same view?

By the way, does anyone knows a document or training where managing access to Aurena is clearly explained?

Thanks !

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Ludovic,

I was just looking for something and found this one. 

Hope this was resolved since it was one year ago. 

Do you still have this problem?