Solved

How Create a Folder For Select a Method in DB Task

• 1 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi  Everyone, i need create a folder for Include mi Custom Bd Package for Can Selected in Method for Create a DB Task , how can i create this folder?

icon

Best answer by Technical Outlaws 2 November 2021, 01:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Try to post questions like these in the framework forum. Moved it for you now.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

You don’t “create” the folders in the application.

When you define your custom PLSQL package, you specify the module and logical unit typically in the specification of the package, this will determine the folder structure that you see in the method selection of the database task.  You may have to refresh the dictionary cache for the custom PLSQL package to show up in the method list.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

hI @Technical Outlaws  , I hope you can help me, and thank you, 

I Create this Package Using a IFS_DEVELOPER_TOOL  

i setup the Module and LU_NAME , i see the package in DB, but i cant found in Select Method for Database Task

I already refresh the Data Dictionary Cache , and try to set permission but i cant found too, 
I Missing Something ? or maybe i do something wrong .
Thanks for the Help´-
​​​​​​

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Have you actually created the rest of the procedure in the package body yet?  Your screenshot is obviously only showing me what you have declared in the package specification.  I just tried an example where I purposely omitted the procedure in the package body, the procedure does not show up on the database task method list.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@Technical Outlaws  Yes Sure i create the package Body Too, i dont Know if in the package Body i need setup   Module ,  Lu_name, and  Lu_type in the package body too ? or i missing something 

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

One of the difference in the example custom PLSQL package that I created was I did not bother specifying the lu type.

Remove the lu type completely, recompile the package, refresh the dictionary cache, then log off/log in again.