Skip to main content

Hi,

I have configured a command button in Page Designer as a Navigation Link to the Shipment Handling Unit Structure, using a custom field with the shipment id:

It works fine except that the treeview is not being shown:

Is there a way to configure the navigation link in page designer to ensure that the treeview will be shown?

Can the reply I gave on this similar topic help? 

Hi Bjorn,

Thank you for your response, but it looks like the navigation from a lobby is more flexible because you can enter it as free text.  A tree/ option doesn’t seem to exist in the list of pages I can select from in the Page Designer.

@MMcK I see, let’s hope someone else have an idea!

Hello @MMcK I had similar problems recently and discovered the syntax Tree/… You’re right pointing this is not possible from navigation link. I’ll raise a ticket on your behalf.

@Bertrand Dousset Can you confirm when this fix will be released?

@tofuse For your information

We have fixed this in the way that if a target of a navigation link has a tree, the link will be created as tree\ instead of page\. The fix also removes the page/ prefix from the list of available pages. 

Fix available in 22.1.23, 22.2.15, 23.1.9, 23.2.2, 24.1.EA

@tofuse I’m testing this on 23R2 SU4. How can I set up the navigation context in the navigation link (Scope and Schedule or Materials and Services) ?

Hi, I don’t know if I’m missing something here. If you choose the page target with (Tree) that you want. Then the navigation target will end up as ../web/tree/<page> and include the tree right?

/T

Ok, lets update this thread as I have now been speaking with Bertrand on the phone. What was asked for, as an addition to be able to navigate to a page (including tree), was to be able to include Tree navigation context in the navigation.

The short answer to that is that we don’t have any support for that.