Userlevel 4
Badge +10
  • Hero (Employee)
  • 60 replies

Hello,

I tried to use that codes as source when i trying to add custom tab;

tbwEcrObjConn

tbwCapaObjects

But when i used that forms its populated as ecr connections or capa connections ofc.

So probably i should modify Object Connection but  dont know what should i do.

Thats the problem. I want to add standart Object Conn. form to some screens like Change Order etc. clearly.

So can you tell me which “frm” or “tbw” i should use?

Best Regards.

10 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello,

I tried to use that codes as source when i trying to add custom tab;

tbwEcrObjConn

tbwCapaObjects

But when i used that forms its populated as ecr connections or capa connections ofc.

So probably i should modify Object Connection but  dont know what should i do.

Thats the problem. I want to add standart Object Conn. form to some screens like Change Order etc. clearly.

So can you tell me which “frm” or “tbw” i should use?

Best Regards.

Maybe I’ve misunderstood, but to add object connections for e.g. Change Order you should use the LU i.e. EcoOrder. 

Then in Object Connections you add the LU, View, Package and Service List (For CAPA it’s 

CapaObjectConnection^) like below. 

Userlevel 7

I’ve realised I misunderstood (and maybe I am again now) and that you want to add the connected objects in a tab on the screen. You should be using the tbw (table window) to list down the connections.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello @anmise thank you for help. But i need another thing actually, probably did not explain clearly.

I just need standart “Object Connection” tab for ECO screen.

For example “Change Request” screen has Object Conn. as default. You can look the pic.

standart object connection tab on CHANGE REQUEST

I want to same thing on ECO screen. If i make it, i can add “Supplier For Purchase Part” object or something to inside on new tab directly.

Best Regards.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello @anmise thank you for help. But i need another thing actually, probably did not explain clearly.

For example “Change Request” screen has Object Conn. as default. You can look the pic.

I want to same thing on ECO screen. If i make it, i can add “Supplier For Purchase Part” object or something to inside on new tab directly.

Best Regards.

I missed the second picture here. I need clear Connect Object form as additional like that on the ECO screen.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

And thats the debug code when the “Connect Object” opening.

DECLARE
   -- p0 -> __g_Bind.s[0]
   p0_ VARCHAR2(32000) := '';

-- p1 -> __g_Bind.s[1]
   p1_ VARCHAR2(32000) := '';

-- p2 -> __g_Bind.s[2]
   p2_ VARCHAR2(32000) := '';

-- p3 -> __g_Bind.s[3]
   p3_ VARCHAR2(32000) := '';

-- p4 -> __g_Bind.s[4]
   p4_ VARCHAR2(32000) := '';

-- p5 -> __g_Bind.s[5]
   p5_ VARCHAR2(32000) := '';

-- p6 -> __g_Bind.s[6]
   p6_ VARCHAR2(32000) := '';

-- p7 -> __g_Bind.s[7]
   p7_ VARCHAR2(32000) := '';

-- p8 -> __g_Bind.s[8]
   p8_ VARCHAR2(32000) := '';

-- p9 -> __g_Bind.s[9]
   p9_ VARCHAR2(32000) := '';

BEGIN
    IFSAPP.Log_SYS.Init_Debug_Session_('en');

IFSAPP.Object_Connection_SYS.Get_Lov_Properties_( p0_ , p1_ , p2_ , p3_ , p4_ , p5_ , p6_ , p7_ , p8_ , p9_ );

END;

Userlevel 7

Best Regards.

You’d have to use tbwEcrObjConn then, but I think you’re going to struggle though as the view uses the change request number in the key_ref if you try and create a new connection from the Change Order form, it will fail. Just displaying the data from the change request should be possible using a custom field on the change order (reference to change request no) to filter the data.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Yes @anmise , we are at the same point now. So i cant use “tbwEcrObjConn” because when i use that it will be populate with ECR records but i want to create new connections directly from ECO to Purchase part supplier without ECR.

So i just need this screen, like below (This pic. took from ECR). But i dont know is that possible :/ I tried so many things but the result is nothing.

Userlevel 7

Yes @anmise , we are at the same point now. So i cant use “tbwEcrObjConn” because when i use that it will be populate with ECR records but i want to create new connections directly from ECO to Purchase part supplier without ECR.

So i just need this screen, like below (This pic. took from ECR). But i dont know is that possible :/ I tried so many things but the result is nothing.

Just having looked at it quickly I don’t think that’s going to be possible through config unfortunately. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@anmise   I add connection object for change request.

I see my new added object under Connection object pop window.

When i use into change request, its working find and i can see show detail of that.

Whenever i see in Aurena then connection object there but not there show details tab.

Pls assist us, how can achieve this.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@Adarsh - Did you ever get this working?  I am trying to do same thing on Change Order.