Skip to main content

Hi,

I have installed web logic server development in my PC but it is still asking to install web logic server whenever I open the developer studio. Can anyone please help me on this why I am getting this error?

And Can anyone please suggest Java JDK  1.8 UPD 281version is compatible with web logic server 12.2.1?

Thanks & Regards,

Nikitha

Hi

Have you downloaded the jar and then selected it in the dialog?

Cheers

Tommy

Hi,

I have downloaded the jar and selected it from the dialog and installed it. But when developer studio is restarted then again asking to download as below screenshot.

Regards,

Nikitha

Ok, strange, haven’t seen that myself.

Hi,

I have downloaded the jar and selected it from the dialog and installed it. But when developer studio is restarted then again asking to download as below screenshot.

Regards,

Nikitha

Hi @Nikitha,

Are you using the IFS Developer Studio from your local machine or from inside Citrix Developer Desktop?

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.

Hi ,

I am using developer studio from local machine

Regards,

Nikitha

Hi @Nikitha,

Could you try launching Developer Studio in Administrator mode and then try installing weblogic in Administrator mode?

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.

Hi Dhananjaya, 

I have installed weblogic in Administrator mode only.But after installation also when I am opening Developer studio then again it showing the same error.

Best Regards,

Nikitha