Solved

Failed executing query (ORA-00904: "PERSONAL_DATA_MAN_UTIL_API"."IS_VALID_CONSENT_BY_KEYS": invalid identifier)

• 25 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello IFS Community,

After I added an EU Role to a user in one of our environments, the user could access the Customer Page with no problem. 

I made the same steps to our next Environment, and the user is getting an issue trying to access the Customer Page. See the screenshots for more details.

Here is the message:

Server error messages:
1ae5a996-13bc-46dc-90b2-46a53b8cd51b

Ifs.Fnd.FndSystemException: Unexpected error while calling server method AccessPlsql/Invoke ---> Ifs.Fnd.FndServerFaultException: ORA-00904: "PERSONAL_DATA_MAN_UTIL_API"."IS_VALID_CONSENT_BY_KEYS": invalid identifier

Failed executing query (ORA-00904: "PERSONAL_DATA_MAN_UTIL_API"."IS_VALID_CONSENT_BY_KEYS": invalid identifier)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.ParseErrorHeader(FndBuffer buffer, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.UnMarshalResponseHeader(Stream responseStream, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.HandleHttpSuccessResult(HttpWebResponse result, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, String operation, FndBodyType responseBodyType, Object responseBody)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(String intface, String operation, Object requestBody, Object responseBody, FndRequestContext requestContext, Boolean forcedSync)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLCommandCollection.Invoke()
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLSelectCommandReader.Read(Boolean prepare)
   at Ifs.Fnd.Data.ADONetProvider.FndAPCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

I followed the following thread to see If I could fix the issue but I was not able to do it.

Any Idea in how could I fix the issue? Please, it will be helpful if you could provide screenshots with your answer.

Thanks, 

JL

icon

Best answer by Rusiru Dharmadasa 25 October 2021, 16:04

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi JL,

This can be a permission issue.

1. Go to New Permission Set screen and search for the EU role you have granted to this user. 
  2. Under Database Objects tab, type IS_VALID_CONSENT_BY_KEYS to Find Database Objects.
  3. Click on the 2nd item found - this will open the relevant database object in the tree.
  4. RMB on the item and select Grant - this will explicitly grant this database object to the selected EU role. 
  5. Make sure you have granted this permission set to the end user you are checking with. Refresh security cache → Logout and Login to see if the issue is resolved. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@Rusiru Dharmadasa .. Thanks Rusiru. You know your stuff pretty good!. :grinning: