Solved

Exposing API from Apps 10

• 11 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 107 replies

What are the steps for exposing  Rest API’s in  cloud environment . In IFS managed cloud environment if if i want to expose the customer order line api what are the steps that i need to follow.

icon

Best answer by Navinth Bakmeedeniya 31 March 2021, 20:03

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Badge +2

By default all INT projections are disabled, use Solution Manager > API Explorer within Aurena to enable the projection you require. I’d guess the API you want is related to the CustomerOrderLinesHandling projection, locate it within the API Explorer screen and enable ‘Include in Application Compatibility Type’.

Assuming you have the necessary connectivity in place you will then be able to call the API’s related to it.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Thanks Northern, in case if i want to write my own projections based on two or more tables, if so how to do it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@m.arif When you say tables here, I guess these are tables belongs to new persistent entities yo modeled. If that is the case, you can do it in below way.

1. Go to New Projection Configuration Assistant in Aurena

1. Proceed with Create New projection
  2. In the next step add the new entities you have created
  3. Publish projection

Now you can see the newly created Custom projection in API Explorer s well & also you see all API documents for it there. This projection can be used for any integration purpose as you wish.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@m.arif When you say tables here, I guess these are tables belongs to new persistent entities yo modeled. If that is the case, you can do it in below way.

1. Go to New Projection Configuration Assistant in Aurena

1. Proceed with Create New projection
  2. In the next step add the new entities you have created
  3. Publish projection

Now you can see the newly created Custom projection in API Explorer s well & also you see all API documents for it there. This projection can be used for any integration purpose as you wish.

how do i add filters to this. Like if i want to query only few customer orders based on customer no in customer order projection.