Solved

Error when creating site

• 31 January 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi all,

App10 upd11.

Issue is that when creating a site for a company it allows the save on the site header but when going down to enter extended site info. On the line save it throws up this error for IPR = Inventory Planning and Replenishment.

I have recreated the issue in the other 2 environments.

The company was created from the source company but not under IFSAPP. Instead a user had created it. Thought this would be the issue so recreated the company under IFSAPP and yet the error still appears.

Its not being caused by a customisation so i can only think the SOURCE COMPANY copy is not set up correctly or there is a misconfiguration. The source company does not use IPR anyway.

Any ideas, would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Kelum Pradeep Kumara 31 January 2022, 19:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @DBowden  , it seems while creating this , there is a trigger which is firing . kindly click on the view details button and paste the content of it here so that we can analyze and find the root cause.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Details here.

Ifs.Fnd.FndSystemException: Unexpected error while calling server method AccessPlsql/Invoke ---> Ifs.Fnd.FndServerFaultException: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("IFSAPP"."SITE_INVENT_INFO_TAB"."IPR_DELETE_REQUISITION")

Null value not allowed. (ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("IFSAPP"."SITE_INVENT_INFO_TAB"."IPR_DELETE_REQUISITION")
ORA-06512: at line 16
ORA-06512: at "IFSAPP.SITE_INVENT_INFO_API", line 6677
ORA-06512: at "IFSAPP.SITE_INVENT_INFO_API", line 6707
ORA-06512: at "IFSAPP.SITE_INVENT_INFO_API", line 6720
ORA-06512: at "IFSAPP.SITE_INVENT_INFO_API", line 5047
ORA-06512: at "IFSAPP.SITE_INVENT_INFO_API", line 5052
ORA-06512: at "IFSAPP.SITE_API", line 2330
ORA-06512: at "IFSAPP.SITE_API", line 2393
ORA-06512: at "IFSAPP.SITE_API", line 535
ORA-06512: at "IFSAPP.SITE_API", line 542
ORA-06512: at line 10)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.ParseErrorHeader(FndBuffer buffer, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.UnMarshalResponseHeader(Stream responseStream, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.HandleHttpSuccessResult(HttpWebResponse result, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, String operation, FndBodyType responseBodyType, Object responseBody)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(String intface, String operation, Object requestBody, Object responseBody, FndRequestContext requestContext, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLCommandCollection.Invoke()
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLSelectCommandReader.Read(Boolean prepare)
   at Ifs.Fnd.Data.ADONetProvider.FndAPCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Please try to enter information in delivery address column as it is one of the primary key constraints. let me if this resolves.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Tried that and changed the delivery address and the defaults but same error message unfortunately.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

it seems there is a null value getting passed while inserting the record. Can you run the debug and send me the details. If you press alt key and go to tools and select Debug a small window will popup minimize it and then save the details. you will lot of API’s running in that debug window  check the API and its value and send it to me.from the pl/sql details window.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @DBowden 
Seems this is an issue in the Upgrade steps. (I handled a similar case before)
IPR_DELETE_REQUISITION column is added to the table SITE_INVENT_INFO_TAB, but seems associated logic is not available on the client and server-side.
This column has been added from the UPD12 bug 158439. The customer is still in UPD11.

I believe , table changes are partially applied and delivered to customers during the UPD merge without delivering the remaining logic.
This should be corrected by removing those newly added columns from the table.

It's better if can raise a support ticket and investigate this. Then we can confirm the above.
Hope this info helps.

-Kelum

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @DBowden , please log a case on Support site to get this patch UPD 12 , lot of things are missing in UPD 11.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

thanks Kelum, i didnt delete the columns but i altered to allow a null in test and it does resolve the issue. Case is logged with IFS so i will await their response.

Thanks for the help.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

@DBowden 

We are in the middle of upgrade Apps9 to Apps10UPD13.  We found those items on a “missing” tab.  See this

I entered a case - Jan. 25.  Haven’t heard anything yet.  Note I’m in UPD13 and still not corrected…..