Solved

Error During Installation

• 23 June 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +14

Hi All,

I’m trying to perform reconfiguration using the installer after a clone.

But unfortunately, it keeps failing.

I really appreciate your valuable ideas to solve this.

Thank you in Advance.

I found following errors in the E:\IFS\IFSExt\IFST\instance\IFST\IFST_configuration.log file.

[java]: weblogic.management.scripting.ScriptException: Error occurred while performing start : None of the servers in the cluster Cluster1 could be started. Please check if the Node Manager is up and running. It could also be possible that the servers are already running. Check the state of the servers or cluster by using the state command.

Error in Ant-script: ifsdoc\install.xml

Reported error is: The following error occurred while executing this line:

E:\IFS\IFSExt\IFST\repository\ifsdoc\install.xml:1098: INVALID_CREDENTIALS: Invalid username or password

Server status

icon

Best answer by Charith Epitawatta 23 June 2022, 19:32

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi,

You’re getting this error because IFSSYS password difference from source (PROD) and destination (TEST) databases after the clone. 

Quickest way out of this is changing destination database’s (TEST) IFSSYS user password to it’s original password from sqlplus and retry the reconfiguration.

Otherwise you’ll need to delete the MWS instance and re-install it   

Badge +14

Thank you so much @Ruchira I will check and let you know.

Badge +14

Hi @Ruchira , But I was able to pass this step successfully.

So isn’t that mean the entered password is correct.

Please advise me.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Yes Installer will show the password as “Correct” because you’re validating it against the current DB IFSSYS user password here. But MWS instance might have configured earlier with a different password for TEST than PROD.

Having the wrong password in MWS configuration files is the reason for installation failure  

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @MitDenukN,

Error in Ant-script: ifsdoc\install.xml

Reported error is: The following error occurred while executing this line:

E:\IFS\IFSExt\IFST\repository\ifsdoc\install.xml:1098: INVALID_CREDENTIALS: Invalid username or password

This particular error related to ifsdoc usually occurs due to IFSADMIN password. Please check whether the IFSADMIN user is unlocked in the database and update the IFSADMIN password from the installer to match the password in the database by doing a reconfiguration. 

Hope this helps!

Badge +14

Hi @Ruchira and @Charith Epitawatta ,

I really appreciate your valuable comments here.

I didn’t store the previous IFSADMIN/IFSSYS passwords.
As the first approach, I altered the password from the database and changed it from the installer.
Then continued with the reconfiguration.
Fortunately, it went well and was reconfigured successfully.
This might not be a good practice to do but it solved this issue.