Solved

Error Deploy Local Server in Developer Studio

• 15 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

In order to learn about integration structure, I created an "R&D Extension Project" called IFSDEMO. I followed the steps below in order.

1. I installed "WebLogic 12.1.3" in my project.
  2. I did the "Synchronize Libraries" process.
  3. I added CancelOrder.BizApi and OrderServices.serverpackage in ORDSRV Component to Local Application Server.
  4. I did the "generate code" operation on "Local Application Server" again. "Generate Code" was successful.
  5. I did the "Clean and Build" process on the "Local Application Server". And I encountered 'java.lang.NullPointerException' error.

I cannot start the "Local Application Server" because the Build was not successful.

Also information:

• Language and region setting of application machine: en-US.
  • Java version: JDK 1.8.0_25_64bit
  • WebLogic version: 12.1.3
  • Build Home version: 9.4

Screenshots:

Generate Code
Clean and Build

icon

Best answer by hamalk 19 September 2022, 09:32

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @baris.halici 

This is an Appd9 projects right? We are in extended support for Apps9 based on the request from regions. 

In order to re-create the issue can you share the project with me? Seems like the code generation fails with a Null Pointer Exception. I doubt whether it is because of an issue in the enumeration model file. 

Pls let me know the Developer Studio version you are using. 

call

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @hamalk,

I am getting the same error in both versions mentioned below.

I sent you a copy of the project as a private message. You examine?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @baris.halici 

The issue was in the FreezeFlag.enumeration model file. As the issue shown in the editor, enumeration has the incorrect component. Component should be  “ORDER”, once it is set to ORDER, Build works fine without any issues as you can see below. Hope this will solve your issue .

If this solve pls mark this as solved !. 

Thanks

Harshini

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @baris.halici ,

when I have issues with code generation, mostly helped, when I downloaded whole module.
I need whole DOCMAN in workfolder to be able work with files.

So, try to download whole ORDSRV and ORDER module to your workspace.

But in your case, I’m not sure if there is not some bug to be apply, when CodeGeneration for UPD1 is used.

BR

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@InfFilipV  no bugs to applied i used the same target version Apps9 upd4 which was used. Even in the log it says from which model the issue has raised (refer to output window screenshot attached by customer.).  Seems like the model has copied from MPCCOm, but has forgotten to change the component. Tool Editor itself gives the error though. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @hamalk,

The issue has been resolved. 

Thank you.

Regards.