Solved

Entity already exists in projection

• 1 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hello everyone, hopefully someone can help me with this.

Im trying to create an assotiation in CustomerHandling standar projection but when i try to add the required entity (CustomerInfoAddress) i get this message saying the entity already exists in the projection

but it is not present in the list of entities

and it is not listed in the child entities when i try to create the association

icon

Best answer by Tracy Norwillo 2 April 2024, 16:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@AleMota   

There is already an existing reference in the CustomerHandling.projection to the CustomerAddress.  What you’re seeing in the first picture you pasted in is the list of Configurations done inside IFS to add associations to the existing projection.

If you go to the Customer page and invoke the Page Designer, you’ll see that the CustomerInforAddress and CustomerInfoAddressGroup are already available in the ALL ELEMENTS Address Group for the CustomerInfoSet that’s defined in the CustomerHandling.projection

Badge +2

@AleMota   

There is already an existing reference in the CustomerHandling.projection to the CustomerAddress.  What you’re seeing in the first picture you pasted in is the list of Configurations done inside IFS to add associations to the existing projection.

If you go to the Customer page and invoke the Page Designer, you’ll see that the CustomerInforAddress and CustomerInfoAddressGroup are already available in the ALL ELEMENTS Address Group for the CustomerInfoSet that’s defined in the CustomerHandling.projection

I still have a problem that probably comes from this.
So, i have in first place a custom page that has a customer addresses(picture1) and in that page i created two navigation links, one that takes me to a test page that displays info on that customer and address (picture2), i created that test page to validate that the navigation link works. The other page is Customer/AddressInfo (picture3)

Picture1
Picture2
Picture3

The problem is that the navigation link from customer addresses to Customer/AddressInfo does not work, it does not display the correct customer/address. I created the test page(picture2) using CustomerInfoAddress entity and the selector does have that entity and DataSource ad CustomerInfoAddressSet but when i tried to replicate that set up on Customer/AddressInfo i cant see to find that DataSoruce, the only one showing is Reference_CustomerInfoAddress.
Thats why i thought in first place to try adding the entity wich was the first question, but now i cant set that datasource.
Is it possible to do that?
Another thing to mention is that when i create the navigation link to the test page i can set the parameter addressId but when i create the one for AddressInfo i can only see the fields of customer, non of the fields of address are shown.

I add the difference between the navigation link for testpage and AddressInfo

destination attributes of Navigation link from customer addresses to testpage
destination attributes of Navigation link from customer addresses to AddressInfo

Hopefully you can helpe me identifty the problem please.
Thankyou in advance