Solved

Do you know if there is a way to find the application messages that were sent beyond today or yesterday?

• 3 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello IFS community,

My only query is for "Application Messages"; I have been querying using Status date and Creation data, and I have only retrieved data from yesterday and today.

I am attempting to locate all emails sent via custom events since July 28 or from today minus 5 or 6 days. For some reason I am receiving today or yesterday data nothing back 5 or 6 days.

For more information, please refer to Screenshot. I am looking for information in those areas.

Is there any suggestion or advice on how I might be able to archive my goal above?

Do you know the name of the table in which this data is stored?  

icon

Best answer by Charith Epitawatta 3 August 2022, 21:00

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @ZTC ZTC JGOTA,

Please see if you have the “Cleanup Application Message Queues” database task scheduled in your environment. Looks like this database task is scheduled to cleanup old application messages from the database. Have a look at the answer in following post as well:

You can also check in “Explore Application Message Archive” window to see if they have been archived. If you need to review application messages later, then you can use application message archiving functionality to move processed and older application messages to an archive for future reference. Have a look at the documentation here:

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/foundation1/040_administration/240_integration/300_ifs_connect/080_message_archive/default.htm

Hope this helps!