Question

Delivery note, Source lines being split between pages

• 3 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

When we have a delivery note produced with several lines and it goes on to the second page, I can’t seem to prevent the bottom line on the first page being split. Half the line could be on page one and the other part of the line could be on page two. In report designer the table that is being split is SOURCE_LINE. Is there a way of preventing this table/line being split between pages

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

You will have better luck with getting an answer if this was in  Framework & Experience (Infrastructure, Cloud, Integration, Dev Tools) category.

Few years back, there was a row property called ‘ keep together with next object’, which when set as ‘Yes’ will help you to not have just one record line jumping to next page. 

(there was also a ‘Keep together with previous object’ for rows and also a  ‘keep objects together’ for fields)

If you cannot locate it, I guess the best would be posting your question in above category instead.

Thanks,

Asanka

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi,

You will have better luck with getting an answer if this was in  Framework & Experience (Infrastructure, Cloud, Integration, Dev Tools) category.

I’ve moved the post to the forum mentioned above. You can always comment or send me a message to move, but we ask that members don’t post the same question in multiple places.