Solved

Customer Address Type API

• 14 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

We are integrating some inhouse apps with the API, and I am having a hard time locating the documentation for the following API call. 

I got this from dev tools while creating a customer address

https://inst.ifs.cloud/main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/CustomerHandling.svc/CustomerInfoSet(CustomerId='######')/CustomerInfoAddresses(CustomerId='######',AddressId='TEST')/AddressTypes(CustomerId='#####',AddressId='TEST',AddressTypeCode=IfsApp.CustomerHandling.AddressTypeCode'Pay')

If anyone can point me in a direction to find some info on this API call, it would be very appriciated.

icon

Best answer by Rifki Razick 15 June 2023, 09:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

The API Explorer available in IFS Aurena can give you information on that API endpoint. 

Badge +1

The API Explorer available in IFS Aurena can give you information on that API endpoint. 

That’s where the problem lies,

CustomerInfoAddresses is there, but not CustomerInfoAddresses/AddressTypes.  I have searched the page via Ctrl+F and the built in search function and haven’t found it.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Ah, sorry, I missed that you needed address types.  That is strange! If that is a valid API endpoint, it should be documented in the API explorer.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @aaronc ,

This is a known issue in the API Explorer/API Doc, it will be fixed in an upcoming release of IFS Cloud (currently plan is 23R2)

Here’s a similar question raised sometime back as well.

Thanks,

/Rifki