Question

Custom tab with a group/list in IFS Cloud 22R2

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi All,
I am trying to add a custom tab to the standard page 'Project Monitoring'.
The content of the tab should be a group or List, based on a custom entity that also has the Project Id as an attribute.

I tried to add this the same way a tab with a list is added but it does not work.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Kishore Nenwani

11 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi, 

Have you configured the projection ‘ProjectMonitoringHandling’ with the Custom entity ? Ideally once the Custom entity is created and published. Based on the page you want to see your custom data. The projection which that page is based on should be configured with the custom entity. In order to do this navigate to the page ‘New Projection Configuration’ and configure the projection. Simply add the new custom entity to this projection. Once this is done, you should be able to fix your issue. Let me know if you need more help. 

Thanks,
Trewon Weerasooriya 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Yes it is  configured the projection ‘ProjectMonitoringHandling’ with the Custom entity.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Could you please elaborate more on the error that you have encountered.

/Trewon

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

It is not populating the data from Custom Table. In Custom table already have the data related to Project Id. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I See that the association is configured using cf_project_id as the parent key, Could you please add it to the group to see if it has data ?

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

I tried with Group also it was not showing data. If you share your email id I send meeting invitation

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Sure, *sent to you directly*

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @envkishon,

Is the key mapping correct? Looks like it should be the other way round.

• Parent Key: PROJECT_ID 
  • Child Key: Cf_PROJECT_ID 

You cannot add a group through a custom entity in this manner as entity associations create a master detail(one to many) relationship. A group is supposed to show a single record, so cannot be bound to the master record through an entity association.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

We changed it Project_id, it was same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @envkishon,

Child Entity Key should be CF_PROJECT_ID, not PROJECT_ID.

Hi @envkishon,

Is the key mapping correct? Looks like it should be the other way round.

• Parent Key: PROJECT_ID 
  • Child Key: Cf_PROJECT_ID 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Yes mapping is correct. if you share mail id,  I will show you through Team Meeting.