Solved

Custom Menu 'Create window with Transfer' with a method return

• 12 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi,

I created the following custom menu in TECH CMB environment, but I was unable to do the proper transfer and destination window ended up with empty results.

Even though the ‘Work Task Window’ shows the ‘test menu’ when RMB, the proper transfer is not happening. 
Task SEQ - 162663

MCH_CODE = 6600-1

In database Jt_Task_Utility_API.Get_Actual_Object_Id(task_seq) returns 6600-1 correctly.

My question is, Have I done something wrong when creating the ‘Source Key Name’?

Even the method ‘Jt_Task_Utility_API.Get_Actual_Object_Id’ is not getting called here

icon

Best answer by CorGreggB 12 April 2023, 21:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

If you are trying to create a Menu Item for the Actual Object ID

On the Custom Menu page, you can RMB in the Key Translation area and select Browse Source Columns and find the Actual_Object_ID field.  You can do the same for the Browse Destination Column also

After Saving the Custom menu, go back to the Work Task page and RMB select Custom Objects>Reload Configuration

Search for your Work task and RMB to select your new menu and the Equipment Object Navigator screen for that Object.

Hope this helps.

Gregg

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

If you are trying to create a Menu Item for the Actual Object ID

On the Custom Menu page, you can RMB in the Key Translation area and select Browse Source Columns and find the Actual_Object_ID field.  You can do the same for the Browse Destination Column also

After Saving the Custom menu, go back to the Work Task page and RMB select Custom Objects>Reload Configuration

Search for your Work task and RMB to select your new menu and the Equipment Object Navigator screen for that Object.

Hope this helps.

Gregg

This worked Gregg… Thank you

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @CorGreggB ,

I’m having another small question for you. Isn’t this functionality which is calling the function calls,  no longer work in the application?

Regards,

Hiroshi