Question

Custom Field - Retrieve Customer Order number and place in Purchase Order

• 5 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 1 reply

Hello, I’m quite new using IFS Applications, and I wanted to put a custom field at Purchase Order with the Sales Order (which originated the PO).

I was able to create a custom field retrievind the Tree_id from the view SUPPLY_ORDER_ANALYSIS and was trying to create anoter custom field usind the customized field above in order to retrives the sales order number, but it’s not working.

The code to retrieve the Tree_ID:

select Tree_id from SUPPLY_ORDER_ANALYSIS where Order_Ref1 = :ORDER_NO

The field at my Purchase Order screen:

The code to retrieve de Sales Order number (not working):

select Order_Ref1 from SUPPLY_ORDER_ANALYSIS where Tree_id = :CF$_TREE_ID and Node = '0'

When I try to synchronize the below error appear (Error: ORA-01403: No Data Found)

Anyone know how to workaround this?

Thank you.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @mbias,

select Order_Ref1 from SUPPLY_ORDER_ANALYSIS where Tree_id = :CF$_TREE_ID and Node = '0'

If you run this SELECT statement directly on the database by giving proper values to the parameters, does it return the expected result? 

Badge +1

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I tested in the SQL tool, and it woorked.

I noticed that I wrote the code slighthly wrong here, is was missing the ‘_id’ on ‘Node’, but in IFS it was right.

Perhaps its not working in the custom fields because not all PO would be created from a sales order, some PO will be created directly. Does it makes sense?

But for the PO originated from a sales order it would bem important have that information.