Question

Command group not refreshing tarket page

• 14 March 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge +2

Hi everyone,

I'm encountering an issue with a command group that serves as a navigation link from a customer address listing page to individual customer address info pages. The problem arises when I attempt to navigate from the listing to a specific address info page: only the data from the first record I select loads correctly. However, when I return to the listing and select a different record, the data displayed still corresponds to the first one.

I've already tried creating another command group to address the issue, but unfortunately, the problem persists on the new command group as well.

Interestingly, if I copy the URL and load it in a new tab, the correct data displays. The issue seems to be isolated to the current tab, where the data isn't updating as expected.

Any insights or guidance on how to address this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: i keep testing and if the navigationlink points to the customer form and i only pass the customerID it works as expected, i can see the respective customer, however when i try to navigate to customer/addressinfo passing only the customerID the problem comes up again, maybe im trying to navigate to the wrong page? im not sure how to locate the problem

0 replies

Be the first to reply!