Solved

Command Group in Aurena

• 25 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

I have added Command Group in Automatic Tax Proposal projection to generate a report. When executing the action, it is giving an error saying 

“14:24:04 ERROR - line 2, column 2: (Server Error) 

Database error occurred. Contact administrator.

undefined
14:24:04 ERROR - Command error: (line 2, column 2) - , details: undefined undefined

Method has two parameters and values are passing correctly. To make sure parameters are not causing the error, I created a test method without parameters and attached to Custom Group. It is still giving the same error.

Any suggestion to rectify the issue is appreciated.

(custom RMB created in EE works fine with the same method)

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Rusiru Dharmadasa 28 September 2020, 10:39

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I suspect Aurena cannot find the PLSQL package you are referring. Have you tried a standard PLSQL package? 

Have you created this custom action in projection configuration properly? Can you show us a screenshot there? That needs to be done as explained in the below doc.

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/Foundation1/045_administration_aurena/220_Configuration/300_projection_configurations/300_custom_action_configuration.htm

Also let us know the Update version you are on. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I suspect Aurena cannot find the PLSQL package you are referring. Have you tried a standard PLSQL package? 

Have you created this custom action in projection configuration properly? Can you show us a screenshot there? That needs to be done as explained in the below doc.

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/Foundation1/045_administration_aurena/220_Configuration/300_projection_configurations/300_custom_action_configuration.htm

Also let us know the Update version you are on. 

Thanks Rusiru. I havent tried a standard PL/SQL package. This is a customisation so, I cannot write the business logic in a standard package. Therefore I have written a custom package in ‘CONFIG’ module. Isnt customised packages supported?

Below shows the screenshot of Projection configuration. I have created two projection configurations. One with parameters (1st one) and one without parameters (hard coded values in the business logic. This was written to check whether passing parameters is giving the error). Both are giving the same error.

Customer’s UPD ID is ‘IFSAPP10 Core-None-9’.

Appreciate your comments.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Ok. Do the following steps. 

1. Enable debug:

1. Type F12 to open Chrome’s developer tools. 
  2. Now recreate the error
  3. Export as a .har file from the Chrome’s developer tools → server tab

Attach the file here. This will include all the debug details from server code - including request response data from the server. Please check and remove any confidential data if this environment have such. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Ok. Do the following steps. 

1. Enable debug:

1. Type F12 to open Chrome’s developer tools. 
  2. Now recreate the error
  3. Export as a .har file from the Chrome’s developer tools → server tab

Attach the file here. This will include all the debug details from server code - including request response data from the server. Please check and remove any confidential data if this environment have such. 

Thank you very much Rusiru. I was trying to recreate the error. But apparently it has started working. There were few bug fixes related to command actions were patched during weekend. So they could have resolved the issue. I am not sure what are the bug ids.

Many thanks again for your support!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

That's great to know :)

Badge +1

I also had the same problem. if anyone having this problem please try below steps

1.First Remove the added Command Buttons from the Page Designer

2.Run the below code segment in PLSQL Developer

BEGIN

installation_sys.Grant_Privileged_Grantee('IFSSYS', TRUE);

END;

3.Now do a full Cache Refresh in the IFS Cloud Environment

4.Now Add the Command Buttons from the Page Designer and Save & Publish the Changes

5.Now try the Command Buttons now.