Question

Cloud User Guide - Latest?

• 13 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello,

I’m trying to see if there is a User Guide for IFS 23R1 or any of the modern versions for that matter.  I’ve found the Cloud - Aurena User Guide but it is dated December 2020 – Early Access and its screenshot are old.  I also have the PPT named  How Presentation_UX23R1 (I’ll be darned if I know what the use of the word How is supposed to mean), which talks about 23R1 Enhancements.

Do we have a single document (PPT) with everything included that is dated currently? 

I also understand that the use of the Aurena designation is passé.  Should the current documentation mention Aurena at all?

Thank you.

Patrick

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Plreland, 

You can get latest details from here. Hope this helps! Technical Documentation For IFS Cloud 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

It is this guide that Patrick means is outdated. This is more of a end user guide and is not covered in the technical documentation from what I can see:

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Yes, that’s the one I’m referring to.  It is out of date and really should be kept up to date for each release, particularly when things are changed for the user like the bookmark and search functions.