Solved

BPA USER Task

• 14 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +5

Is it possible to have a BPA user task to enter values (i.e Cancel Reason ) from a drop down (i.e OrderCancelReason).

Appreciate you inputs 

Thanks and Best Regards

/Kithsiri

icon

Best answer by Lahirumala de Mel 16 June 2023, 07:20

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

If it is an enumeration it is automatically shown as a drop down in user task dialog.

Badge +5

Thanks @Lahirumala de Mel  for your reply.

Does it works only for enumerations? Can we have a List of Cancel Reason in a user task dialog?

Something like

And is it possible to add a user message with Continue, No options. i.e  Message dialog ‘Do you wish to continue ‘   ‘Ok’ to continue , ‘Cancel’ to skip the process 

Something like

Thanks and Best Regards

/Kiththa

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Only enumerations are supported as a list in user task dialogs. List of Values support is not there.

You can configure the user message to include a text field which shows just a label. Ok and cancel buttons are default options but you can have only the ok button as well. 

Badge +5

Hi @Lahirumala de Mel ,

Just one question how do we call projection CustomerOrderHandling CustomerOrderManualBlock . I just called it with BlockReason but nothing happened in Customer Order

CustomerOrderHandling.svc/CustomerOrderSet(OrderNo='{OrderNo}')/IfsApp.CustomerOrderHandling.CustomerOrder_ManualBlock

Thanks and Best Regards

/Kithsiri