BPA Concerns

• 30 August 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

In the following thread, framework experience, @ShawnBerk wrote a post, of which the following part, triggered me:

As an example, the BPA tool has been sold (and purchased) as a solution to many of these issues, yet we have struggled to find an expert at using the tool that is available to demonstrate its use for our purposes.

I totally agree with Shawn here. I tried to get it up and running in November 2021, without any luck. This year I can spend a bit more time on it in a IFS21R2 environment. It truely astonishes me that in all IFS sales remarks, this tool is mentioned as something very handy to use. I keep on remembering myself that that has to do with how to make a process/workflow design. To get it up and running is far from self-explanatory. I had great difficulty to get the example as given in the Academy to run (ok, all blames on me).

What hits me most is that there seems to be no product manager (Callum McIntosh where have you gone?), RnD employee that is involved in reading the questions in the community and answering them quickly and maybe add an advice how to do things. Maybe an idea is that such a person drops, now and then, a how-to conversation in this community.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!