Question

Automatic close Call Center case after 5 days

• 21 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi All!

Is there any option to close case in call center automatic after 5 days modified?

I try to create a database task but I’m getting the erro bellow.

Tks a lot.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi All!

Is there any option to close case in call center automatic after 5 days modified?

Tks a lot.

Try and use the same function in a migration job, provide the required parameters and schedule the job to run as required. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi All!

Tks a lot.

Try and use the same function in a migration job, provide the required parameters and schedule the job to run as required. 

Hi @anmise , Thanks for the quick info.

Sorry but I din’t get it. I could create the task by insering the Method but get this message as I try to create the parameter.

I’m not sure if you have meant this way, but could you please give me an example how to do that?

Tks a lot

Userlevel 7

Hi All!

Tks a lot.

Hi @anmise , Thanks for the quick info.

Sorry but I din’t get it. I could create the task by insering the Method but get this message as I try to create the parameter.

I’m not sure if you have meant this way, but could you please give me an example how to do that?

Tks a lot

I was thinking that you could use the CC_CASE_API.Close__ method in a migration job, like this

But I haven’t tested it, and it might be tricky. 

Another more laborious option would be to create a migration job that updates all the cases with a value in some field and the trigger an event to close the cases, using the method.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi All!

Tks a lot.

Hi @anmise , Thanks for the quick info.

Tks a lot

I was thinking that you could use the CC_CASE_API.Close__ method in a migration job, like this

But I haven’t tested it, and it might be tricky. 

Another more laborious option would be to create a migration job that updates all the cases with a value in some field and the trigger an event to close the cases, using the method.

Hi @anmise , Thank you for the ideas.

I’ll test it out and let you guys know id it works.

Br.

Lopes