Solved

Aurena Page Designer - Use as a template ?

• 13 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Can we have Page Design (for multiple forms) setup stored somewhere and apply on a new customer ? Like a template ? 

icon

Best answer by Charith Epitawatta 13 September 2021, 15:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @12gYashoP,

You can do this via Application Configuration Packages. Please go through following documentation. It clearly explains the steps you need to follow:

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/foundation1/045_administration_aurena/220_Configuration/450_configuration_lifecycle_management/100_Import_export.htm

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi,

Assuming you are inquiring this with regards to APPS10, if the page is  a custom page based on  a 

custom projection, the page should be available under page configurations and can be transferred using Application Configuration Packages.

However, there are other aspects like the Aurena framework version and associated DB objects that needs to be considered when moving between customers. 

According to my knowledge I don’t think there is a way to achieve what you are questioning for any core layouts and not as a template which can be applied for several customers. 

Edit:

Just realized that this can be done from Page Configurations as @Charith Epitawatta has noted. However, if applying this as a template for several customers, the above considerations noted will still need to be taken into account. 

Thanks,

Kasun   

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @12gYashoP,

You can do this via Application Configuration Packages. Please go through following documentation. It clearly explains the steps you need to follow:

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/foundation1/045_administration_aurena/220_Configuration/450_configuration_lifecycle_management/100_Import_export.htm

Hope this helps!

Hi @Charith Epitawatta 

Thank you very much. This document could solve my problem. 

Best Regards,

Yashodha.