Solved

Aurena Lobby postback with filters

• 4 September 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi all,

We have some lobbies that postback with parameters. Like the one below. 

You click on shop order element and the filter is used on the shop order operation element.

It is working in IEE when we use the filters in the query string:

Questions is. How should the “Web Access URL Address” look like to get the same functionality in Aurena?

icon

Best answer by anmise 7 September 2020, 08:23

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi all,

We have some lobbies that postback with parameters. Like the one below. 

You click on shop order element and the filter is used on the shop order operation element.

It is working in IEE when we use the filters in the query string:

Questions is. How should the “Web Access URL Address” look like to get the same functionality in Aurena?

To pass values from the lobby to the page parameters you will need to use ?pageParams= in your URL. e.g. ?pageParams=LOBBY PAGE PARAMETER:$[COLUMN IN DATA SOURCE]. 

?pageParams=PRIORITY_ID:$[Priority ID] 

If you have multiple, separate them by , (comma).

Just as a side note, a lot of improvements have been made for this in Upd8 and 9, so I’d recommend updating to one of those if possible. As an example blank values passed as ‘undefined’ prior to Upd8/9 (can’t remember which one).

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Thanks @anmise ,

I am not even close to getting this to work on UPD7. When using this:

url:
lobby/737ea2f7-6167-4f0c-a491-b1531876b7ee?pageParams=ORDER_NO:$order_no$,RELEASE_NO:$release_no$,SEQUENCE_NO:$sequence_no$

I am getting this:

All links are the same and the url has “duplicates”.

I guess we have to do a upgrade. Can someone confirm that this is working on UPD9?

Userlevel 7

Thanks @anmise ,

I am not even close to getting this to work on UPD7. When using this:

url:
lobby/737ea2f7-6167-4f0c-a491-b1531876b7ee?pageParams=ORDER_NO:$order_no$,RELEASE_NO:$release_no$,SEQUENCE_NO:$sequence_no$

I am getting this:

All links are the same and url has “duplicates”.

I guess we have to do a upgrade. Can someone confirm that this is working on UPD9?

Can you try this:

lobby/737ea2f7-6167-4f0c-a491-b1531876b7ee?pageParams=ORDER_NO:$[Order No],RELEASE_NO:$[Release No],SEQUENCE_NO:$[Sequence No] 

I’m assuming that your parameter names are ORDER_NO, RELEASE_NO and SEQUENCE_NO.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Now release_no and sequence_no er changing in the url, but it is not used the lobby.

Userlevel 7

Now release_no and sequence_no er changing in the url, but it is not used the lobby.

It might be an issue in Upd7. Would you mind exporting the lobby and upload it here? Then I can test on Upd7 and 9.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Of course.

Userlevel 7

Of course.

Ok, so passing one works in Upd7 e.g. lobby/737ea2f7-6167-4f0c-a491-b1531876b7ee?pageParams=ORDER_NO:$[Order No]

I tested in Upd9 and then it works fine. 

I did amend the data source slightly, attached.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Ok, an update fix the problem.

Thanks a lot.