Solved

Aurena - Lobby element working in IEE but does not work in Aurena

• 28 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

I have created a counter element for one of my Aurena Lobbies. This element works in IEE but not in Aurena. The counter populates the correct number in Aurena but when I click on the element, I get a Server Error when it is trying to filter out using my data source condition on the Business Opportunities screen. Something to note, I am including a custom lu table in my query.

This is the query I am using in the data source. The lobby takes 3 parameters (Sales_0, Sales_1, Sales_2). The query is supposed to be help default the salesperson ID - if the user that is logged in has a salesperson ID (to prevent sales from needing to add their salesperson code into the parameters):

View: &AO.BUSINESS_OPPORTUNITY

Condition:

-- open BO status
STATE = 'Confirmed'
-- If the first parameter is empty then match on the salesperson code that is connected to the person logged in
AND (&AO.CUST_ORD_CUSTOMER_API.GET_SALESMAN_CODE(CUSTOMER_ID) = NVL(UPPER('$Sales_0$'),UPPER((SELECT
CF$_SALESMAN_CODE
FROM &AO.AURENA_SALESPERSON_RECORD_CLV
WHERE CF$_PERSON_ID = '#PERSON_ID#')))
-- OR If more than 1 parameter is not empty then match on any of them
OR (&AO.CUST_ORD_CUSTOMER_API.GET_SALESMAN_CODE(CUSTOMER_ID) IN (NVL(UPPER('$Sales_0$'),UPPER((SELECT
CF$_SALESMAN_CODE
FROM &AO.AURENA_SALESPERSON_RECORD_CLV
WHERE CF$_PERSON_ID = '#PERSON_ID#'))), UPPER('$Sales_1$'),UPPER('$Sales_2$'))))

This is the snippet of my Counter’s Navigation in the element designer: 

This is the specific error I am receiving from Aurena:

RESPONSE body "
{\"error\":
{\"code\":\"ODATA_PROVIDER_ERROR\",
\"message\":\"An internal server error occurred. Contact administrator.\",
\"details\":
[{\"message\":\"Value(s) not found for
[$_SALESMAN_CODE
FROM AURENA_SALESPERSON_RECORD_CLV
WHERE CF$] page parameter(s).\"}]
}
}"

It’s a little odd that the message is containing only a little bit of my select statement where I call on my custom lu.

Anybody run into this error or know how to fix it?

icon

Best answer by jamie.malangyaon 29 September 2022, 14:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

The permissions for lobbies are different in Aurena, make sure the datasources are granted to the appropriate permission set for the user running the element.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@ShawnBerk Thank you for your answer but I can confirm that we granted the Aurena Permission sets access to the lobby element, data source and custom lu view that I call in my data source. I’m starting to wonder if it is reading my dollar sign from my custom field name as a parameter rather than a name of the column - even though I did not include it within single quotations.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Not 100% sure why this worked but I simplified my data source SQL to use my custom lu table once and now the element works as intended in Aurena:

STATE = 'Confirmed'
AND &AO.CUST_ORD_CUSTOMER_API.GET_SALESMAN_CODE(CUSTOMER_ID) IN ((NVL(UPPER('$Sales_0$'),(SELECT
clu.CF$_SALESMAN_CODE
FROM &AO.AURENA_SALESPERSON_RECORD_CLV clu
WHERE clu.CF$_PERSON_ID = '#PERSON_ID#'))),(NVL(UPPER('$Sales_1$'),'')),(NVL(UPPER('$Sales_2$'),'')))