Question

Apps9 Transport_Package_label_rep

• 11 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

All I’m looking to amend our shipment labels and have seen that in the base data for the above report view that there is a field named HANDLING_UNIT_ID_PREFIX and PACKAGE_UNIT_ID_PREFIX, in all my current data the field is NULL, does anyone know where in the UX that this data is pulled from as being able to add a prefix for a few specific customers would be very helpful.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@sholmes whenever I deal with these topics, I usually have a look in the %RPI PL/SQL package to check where some data is coming from.

Basically each report would have it’s own PL/SQL package which contains the logic to select the different fields needed in the report. I would look up in Transport_Package_label_RPI to find the cursor which populates those fields. Most of the times when I see the cursor, I can tell where the data is coming from.

Unfortunately I don’t have access to a DB where ASC is installed to check this specific automotive label RPI.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@Marcel.Ausan , thanks for the reply - it’s the standard IFS report in Apps9, we don’t have the ASC (we wanted it but couldn’t justify the need just precovid, hence I’m curious to see if in IFS Cloud - told yes but can’t see it still from the roadmaps). I’ve looked at the RPI and unfortuneately I’m still non the wiser, being more of an end user probably doesn’t help me! If you’re able to check that would be a massive help.