Skip to main content

Apps 10 UPD19.

Hi All,

Quick question if I may, I have added a .png file (image) in a Crystal report. In the Crystal Report tool, I am able run a ‘Print Preview’ and can see the image in the report but when I run the  same report within IFS, the image does not appear..

I can confirm that I have deployed the report and re started the Crystal services but it is still the same.

Any idea why?

James

I have just noticed that even those I can preview it, once report has been saved and re opened, the image has disappeared? 

Any idea?

Hi JamesW72

I know there are issues when Crystal Reports does not cope with large images.  Is your image file quite large, and, if so, can you reduce the size and or resolution?

If you are not showing the image at the same size as the original, don’t rely on Crystal Reports to reduce it, use the right-sized image as the source.

Hope that helps!

MarionMck

Crystal Reports may have limitations on image size. Try reducing the image dimensions (in pixels) to see if that resolves the issue. Ensure that the image meets the format and size requirements for Crystal Reports.

When modifying files, avoid directly replacing the old version. Instead, replace the older version in the archive folder or rename it before adding the new file.

Hi Both, that was exactly the issue - image size. 

What a silly application :)

Thank you!