Skip to main content
Question

Rearrange custom tab

Hi,

I have created a custom tab (not standard) on the purchase order view. It now appears as last, how can I move to be first or second in order?

thank you in advance!

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

With the caveat that I’ve never moved a custom tab around, it would be something within page designer. If you find the arrangement within page designer that represents your custom tab, it may be as simple as dragging it up to location within the tab structure you desire.

Someone else may be able to be more definitive, but figured I’d share what I suspect may be the answer!

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@Amanda M here it’s important to specify if you’re using IFS Cloud or Apps10/Apps9 with Enterprise Explorer client. Based on your answer, the solution will be different for each case.

For example if you’re using IFS Cloud then you could easily use Page Designer to drag the tab to the desired location:

• open Page Designer
  • identify the tab that you wanna relocate
  • just drag and drop it in the correct place
  • save and publish the changes in the global or custom context

Badge +1

Hi,

Thank you very much for your explanation. Unfortunately, I am using Apps10. Can you clarify how to do it from there? 

And sorry for the confusion. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@Amanda M unfortunately I don’t have access to an Apps10 environment. But from what I can remember on the top of my head:

• RMB inside the page header → Properties
  • there should be a tab there showing how the various tabs are dispalyed - just move your custom tab up to the desired position

Or something along those lines. :)

Badge +1

@Marcel.Ausan That function is only visible for the custom fields, I cannot find something similar for the tabs.

But thank you very much for your effort!

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@Amanda M I don't believe you can actually achieve this. Custom tabs are always added to the end of the page.