Solved

When does the payment method get assigned to a supplier invoice. What table is this detail stored in?

• 3 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I am trying to figure out the connections between the manual supplier invoice and the payment method but cannot figure out where/how the payment method and payment address information is saved for each supplier invoice.

Can anyone help?

thanks

icon

Best answer by Georgios Schmidt 3 September 2021, 14:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Via RMB on the header of the Supplier Invoice you can enter the Supplier Invoice Installment Plan and Discounts. There you can connect a Payment Method to the Invoice:

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @smelanson ,

Payment method and payment address information for an invoice can be found in installment plan and discount option. You can view it by RMB on the header of the invoice and choosing that option. You can choose the payment method and address from the list in that popup.

However, this list will consists of the payment methods and addresses you have set under the particular supplier. You can view that in supplier>payment>payment method. I hope this information will be helpful.

Kind Regards,

Kalpa.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @smelanson ,

@Kalpa Veranga mentioned in the above comment, you can refer below for your easy reference.

Thanks & regards,

Amalith

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

In addition to the above info, just to keep you updated…

At Supplier > Payment tab level, you can use the “Use Default Payment Method for Installments” checkbox to get the default payment method added to Installments.

Further, as indicated in the other image below, the payment methods can be defined at Payment Term level as well.

Best regards,

Gayathrie

IFS Global Support

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Thanks @Georgios Schmidt but I’m trying to find the table where the payment method/address information is stored on the invoice. 

Man_supp_invoice = Invoice header

Man_supp_invoice_item =  invoice detail

posting_proposal_tab = posting proposal information

what table can I see the payment address information for each invoice record?

thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

you can select in database the payment_plan_tab:

select *

form Payment_Plan_Tab

where company = XXX

and identity = ' YYY'  

and INVOICE_ID = ‘ZZZ’;

To find the invoice_id you have to check first in invoice_tab for the particular invoice

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Thanks very much @Georgios Schmidt that was exactly what I was looking for.

Have a great day!

Shelley