Question

what are IFS plans 2020 tax form 1099-NEC nonemployee payments

• 15 April 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

The Finance users I support are wondering how IFS plans to update IFS to include the new form 1099-NEC  for nonemployee payments which is effective for 2020?  My company will need to process both the 1099 MISC and 1099 NEC.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

R&D is currently working on development.   There is solution 278027 in the knowledge database for tracking this. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Does IFS have a canned 1099 report that can be sent as year end tax document/s to suppliers?

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

BAF recently applied solution 278027 to our Apps 10 TEST environment so we can test it.  Can you please direct us to where we can locate documentation/help on the specific changes made for the 1099-NEC for 2020 so we can be clear on what changes were made in IFS or what the new process looks like (i.e. are there updates to suppliers,  how to create the different 1099’s and IRS upload files, etc.).

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello, we are on Apps 9, upd16.  We need this new form like ASAP.  Does IFS have a solution/new form?  Where can I get it?  Do I need to contact IFS Support?

Thanks,

Mark

Badge +2

Hello, we are on Apps 9, upd16.  We need this new form like ASAP.  Does IFS have a solution/new form?  Where can I get it?  Do I need to contact IFS Support?

Thanks,

Mark

Hi,

did you get an answer on that? We need it in IFS9 too.

Thx,

LN