Solved

Voucher Approvals not refreshing approvers after update

• 3 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

This is regarding voucher approval workflow in IFS10 UPD8.

When the workflow is being setup and the voucher is prepared, the approvers/approval groups are being fetched correctly.

However, after the approvers are fetched in the voucher approval, there is a possibility for the voucher preparer user to change the amounts in the voucher postings.

This doesn’t refresh the approvers under the voucher approval tab and the old approvers from the workflow doesn’t have the relevant limits to approve the voucher.

We are not expecting to provide the access to manually modify the approvers to the end users.

Is there any way without a custom event/customization to fetch the approvers again to the vouchers. (Perhaps something similar to Fetch Authorization Rule at Purchase Order)

icon

Best answer by Pawel Dworzynski 21 August 2023, 17:47

View original

3 replies

Hello skgurram,
I have checked that case of Voucher Approval process in App10 Upd20.
I have to two Approvers and two Approver assigning rules , the first for amounts 0 - 100 000,00 and the second from 100 000,01 to 900 000.
I created a voucher with amount 10 000,00 - the first user has been added to Voucher Approval tab.
I changed the amount to 200 000,00 and save the voucher - the approver has been changed automaticaly to the second user.
I changed the amount to 10 000,00 again and save - the approver has been changed automaticaly to the first user.
It seems this is working fine in UPD20 - you need to order the Update 20.
Best Regards,
Pawel Dworzynski

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @Pawel Dworzynski , thank you for the details.

I have now tested in UPD19 and it works as expected. However, I don’t see this being part of the enhancement index spreadhseet from IFS. 

Thank you!!

Hi,

That spreadsheet is about new functionality added , not contains fixes. I’ve done small reaserch and found that your issue has been fixed in UPD 13 in the patch 160036:

Symptom:
Voucher approval is not updated with correct approvers if modifications take the voucher value above threshold.

Best Regards,
Pawel Dworzynski