Question

User acknowledges Posting Proposal in Notify Me but the transaction isn't acknowledging

• 6 April 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

User has reported that they have acknowledged a posting proposal in NotifyMe on their iPhone but the transaction is not getting acknowledged.  

The same transaction is in our TEST environment, so I logged into IFS EE as the user and acknowledged the posting proposal.

Why can’t he acknowledge in the mobile app?

Thanks

Shelley

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Attached is a screen shot of the transaction in theusers mobile app.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

Do you get any error message on the Notify Me client when you do acknowledge? 

Also if you go to windows Logs under Solution Manager/Touch Apps/Logs and queues and search for the user and the App Name = NotifyMe. Are there any errors or warnings for the user when he/she is trying to do acknowledge. 

Regards

Johan 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Thanks for the quick reply.   I am not seeing any errors for that user in the Logs window.  I have asked him to reach out to me so we can review the issue.  When he does, I’ll get him to try again and see if the acknowledge generates any errors. 

Shelley

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Just as a curiosity, which update version are you on on Apps10?

Also are you using Authorization Groups for Supplier invoice or are you using sequential authorization?  

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

We are on IFS EE update 9….waiting for update 10 (with GET) to be delivered.

When I look at the posting proposal > authorization tab it shows the type is ‘individual’ but we do have groups set up in the Invoice Posting Authorization Groups screen.  

Where can I find the best documentation regarding PO - Invoice Posting authorizations?

TKS  Shelley

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

.Hi,

If you go to the end user documentation, to Financial Management / Supplier Invoicing / BDR for Posting Authorization. and / Automatically Match Supplier Invoice with PO Arrival.

Regards

Johan

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Thanks.  I realized the other day that I wasn’t seeing any documentation because my window was set to display at 125% so no documentation was showing.  When I change to 100% or 130% I see documentation…..very weird. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi again

I have discussed this internally and it is best that you raise an issue to IFS about it, so it can be investigated. 

Regards

Johan