Question

The server transaction has expired. Please redo your changes

• 6 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

All, 

With every invoice that has to be released in IFS in Posting Proposals, this error message always appears.  What causes this message and how can it be avoided?  

Thanks

6 replies

Badge

Hi Brantmb,

I have noted on a similar community question posted in HCM. You can refer the given replies to understand more on the error.

https://community.ifs.com/hcm-human-capital-management-payroll-38/error-message-the-server-transaction-has-expired-please-redo-your-changes-6001

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Shamalaka Perera

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello Shamalaka, 

I saw the previous post.  Since we don’t connect to IFS with SSO,  I didn’t think the response was applicable to our situation. 

Mark 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello, I also have same issue. Any reason/solution?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello Thakshila, 

No.  Unfortunately we don’t have a resolution.  We don’t use ADFS to log into IFS.  I may have to open a support case with IFS.  

Best regards. 

Mark 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello Mark ,

Kindly keep me posted with the solution from IFS.

Thanks in Advance!

BR,

Thakshila

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hello Mark,

We experienced this error message in IFS 10 Upd 8 + 13 due to a customization of history log.

The customization was a union view from history_log_tab with history_log_archive_tab. History_log_archive_tab was part of an Archive-database, with a DB-Link to the main database.

After removal of this DB-Link, this error message was gone with very view exceptions. So there might be other things causing this issue.

maybe this gives a hint.

best regards

Johannes