Solved

Tax Office ID in Document Tax Information

• 14 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi all,

sorry, for this simple question but what are the prerequisites being able to define the tax office ID at customer, tab Document Tax Information?

Best
Mattis

icon

Best answer by Adam Bereda 16 March 2022, 17:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Hi Mattis,

This field  Tax Office ID as many others on that screen do not come from standard core App10. Your screen in Core looks like that:

I found that it come from Country specific localization , probably Localization for Turkey , maybe others as well.

There are of course some prerequisites , need to be localization installed and switched on.

You need to have version App10 GET (Global Extension) installed.

Next localizotion should be enabled on Company level:

Next you can use those additional fields for that Company , if Tax Office is defined for country TURKEY:

I don’t know Localization for Turkey , but more details you can find in Country Specific document available in Online Help system.

Best Regards,

Pawel

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello, 
I think these fields are related not only for localization for Turkey, in French package there  exists corresponding localization as well:

And tax office must belong to the company indicated in the Document Tax Information line .

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

@Pawel Dworzynski @Adam Bereda this setup was not active so I was not able to chose the tax office ID. now it is easily working via LOV. Thanks!