Question

Supplier wise Payment Details at Cash Transctions

• 11 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +5

Hi,

We have created a Supplier Payment proposal (for multiple suppliers) and converted into Payment Order and created the payment voucher as well (In this case only one Payment Order and Payment Id got generated as all invoices are with same currency). After all these, the transaction got upated in the “Automatic Transaction Matching” screen under Cash Transactions section. In this case, Only one line updated under Cash Transactions section based on the Payment Id.

But, our Bank statement contains multiple lines based on the supplier wise. Hence we are facing issues while doing the BRS. Everytime we need to navigate to Payment Analysis window (RMB from Cash Transactions section) to view the supplier wise details.

Is there any way to Create multiple payment id’s (Supplier wise) against one Payment Order from the supplier payment proposal/Supplier Payment Order screen.

So that, In Automatic Transactions Matching screen we can get supplier wise payment details under Cash Transactions section which will be more helpful and reduce our time during BRS.

Could anyone please help me. Thanks in Advance.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

There is a balance method against the cash account, have you tried it? I am not 100% sure if it will work for automatic matching also but worth a try.

Something that might be useful is, a way to include the supplier name or ID to include in the auto-matching. You can reach the screen as follows:

Badge +5

Hi IRituma,

Thanks for your response.

I tried the setup as Detailed/Group/Group Separate Debit and Credit at Cash Accounts screen. But still only one line is appearing at “Automatic Transaction Matching” screen under Cash Transactions section. We need to navigate to Payment Analysis window (RMB from Cash Transactions section) to view the supplier wise details.

Regards,

Mariappan C