Supplier E-Invoice Error

• 9 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 548 replies

Community,

do you have experience to resolve the issue like the screenshot attached?

we are testing ABBYY upgrade in our testing environment, production goes well. though we had all same setup as the production, we still get this error in testing environment.

icon

Best answer by ronhu 10 December 2022, 16:43

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @ronhu,

Please check if the “Tax id number- BE047xxxx” appears as either “Association No” field (in Company window) or in “Company’s Own Address ID” field (in Company window>Address tab).

Kind regards,
Shanuka.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Shanuka Lashan Thank you for your input.

I am thinking of the tax ID that could cause this issue. in our testing environment, we have exact same tax id set, but in 2 different companies. company 80, and 81. company 80 is stale. I would like to try to remove this stale data. I have another question raised to see how I could remove it. that is my best bet I think.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello agian @ronhu,

The “Association No” and “Company’s Own Address ID” are mapped with the <BuyerOrganisationUnitNumber> xml tag. Therefore, make sure, the data (number)  in that tag is matching with fields in either “Association No” or “Company’s Own Address ID”.

Kind regards,
Shanuka.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Shanuka Lashan Thank you for your reply again.

This issue is resolved by your input in another post I posted. the problem is due to the stale data in another company we created comes with the same VAT#.  Though the company code specified in the XML,  the fact is, the BIZAPI only use the only key, i.e. VAT# to identify the company. 

Than you again.