Question

Shipment Id connected to charge line

• 12 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +5

We manually enter our freight charges on the charges tab on customer orders. After we have used the shipment process to deliver the order we would like to go into the customer order and add the shipment id to a new charge line were we are adding the freight costs to charge to the customer. However, every time we do this, the Collect toggle button automatically moves to yes and we do not want that. I have looked through all of our set up and I do not know how to have the “collect” toggle switch to stay off. Does anyone else know? We are using IFS Cloud.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

The collect toggle is used to show to the user if the charge line is to be invoiced. I am not aware of a way to turn it off when adding the shipment ID to the charge line. But would it be an option here to set the price to 0 if you only want to include the shipment ID on the charge line? Or what is the purpose of not wanting to have the ‘’collect’’ toggled on?

Here is a brief explanation of what the collet means:

Badge +5

Hi Samuel,

We are manually adding a charge line for freight and we want to invoice the customer the charges we add to the charge line and if possible we would like the shipment id to be there for a reference. Is there a set up I am missing in the freight set up or the shipment set up so that we can manually add charges and still have the shipment id on the charge line?